GET A QUOTE
Small RNA sequencing is a powerful application for Illumina Sequencing, enabling the discovery and profiling of microRNAs and other non-coding RNA on any organism, without prior genome annotation. Using low RNA inputs, you can profile the differential expression of known microRNAs as well as detect novel microRNA targets and wide-ranging sequence variation or "iso-miRs" miRBase accessions. With unprecedented sensitivity and dynamic range, Illumina's industry-leading small RNA sequencing methods allow for the most accurate detection and quantification of rare small RNA sequences.
Fully Supported Small RNA Analysis Applications
- TruSeq Small RNA Sample Prep Kit: Illumina's latest small RNA sample prep kit, with 48-sample indexing, enabling economical and high-throughput small RNA discovery and profiling.
- Multiplex Enabling Sample Prep: Enable high-throughput miRNA profiling using up to 48 unique indexes for multiplexed sequencing.
- Simple, Fast Workflow: Rapid library construction allows for the fastest RNA-to-data solution for rapid analysis and publication.
- Strand-Specific Sequence Data: Retain the original strand orientation information of microRNAs and other small RNAs, including piwi-interacting RNAs.
- Low Input Requirements: Requires 1.0 µg or less of total RNA for analysis of precious samples with high sensitivity, detecting as low as a single copy per cell.
- Superior Data: Achieve the highest quality data with the most accurate sequence detection across greater than six orders of dynamic range.
- Broad Application: Use for other RNA sequencing methods, including CLIP-Seq, RIP-Seq, or the strand specific analysis of messenger RNA fragments.
- Universal Platform: Analyze any small RNA sample from any species without any prior knowledge of sequence of secondary structure.